The Evergreen Rodeo is a true celebration of small town life held every year during Father’s Day weekend.
A Membership is the opportunity to work with volunteers from multiple professions who all have the same “love” for the rodeo (contractors, realtors, teachers, nannies, firefighters, retirees, experienced rodeo folk and horse enthusiasts, etc.).
To help you get involved, here are a few events we have planned over the next couple of months:
- Mutton Bustin’ committee meeting
- Parade committee meeting
- Rodeo operations committee meetings
- The Grand Parade and Rodeo Father’s Day weekend
In addition, we want to make sure you’re taking full advantage of all the membership benefits available:
- Monthly newsletter via email
- Great people and new friends
- Historic Evergreen community and its famous mountain air
- Annual dues are $20 per individual and $25 per family (two or more) and due by March 31st (of the current year), payable thru PayPal, check or cash.
- Members must attend six (6) General meetings held at 7:00 P.M. on the 4th Wednesday of each month at the Wild Game in Evergreen. This enables a single or family vote towards the Yearly Election of Officers held in October.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions or comments about your membership or benefits, please feel free to contact us at Memberships@EvergreenRodeo.com.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
The Evergreen Rodeo Association